At London X-Ray Associates, our employees are passionate about life, diagnostic imagining, and the contributions they can make. We strive to be the best at what we do. This is why we only recruit the best. It is a momentous responsibility – a responsibility shared equally by everyone who chooses to build a career with us. Respect is the cornerstone to our company culture. London X-Ray Associates recognizes that employees are the most valuable component to our outcome of success. If you enjoy collaborating with intelligent, like-minded colleagues, and are looking for a place to spread your wings, we invite you to learn more about our business.
Find the passion in your career with London X-Ray Associates Inc.
Registered Ultrasound Technologist
1 - Full-Time Position
- Graduate of Accredited Ultrasound Program.
- Current member in good standing with ARDMS, CSDMS and CARDUP registrations.
- ARDMS certification as a generalist sonographer with obstetrical/gynecological and abdominal subspecialties.
- Recent (1 year) experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of general sonography (abdomen, pelvis, vascular, obstetrics) MSK is an asset.
- Evidence of sound organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to work well in stressful situations.
- Keen interest in ongoing CME education and an eagerness to learn new ultrasound skills and subspecialties.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills with the ability to work well with patients, families, all levels of staff
- Ability to work well independently and to exercise sound judgment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when dealing with patients, families, radiologists, colleagues, and the general public.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Demonstrated pattern of good attendance.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a Cover Letter and Resume to:
London X-Ray Associates Inc.
Suite 104 – 450 Central Ave., London, Ontario N6B 2E8
Fax No: (519)-672-8359
We thank all candidates that apply but only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.